January 23, 2009

The pain of painless-ness

Any painless objective is painful. Sounds contradictory? Well, think of it. A hurting tooth needs extraction, a broken bone needs surgery, any pain mental or physical must go through more pain to eradicate the pain completely. Makes sense to me. So any pain in any measure is controlled by more pain in the beginning followed by no pain. I have gone through much pain and my good friends would know what I m talking about. I am now going through the peak of pain phase and then shall perch onto painless-ness. Again my belief. It almost sounds like a formula but if you go back and look at your life and pain associated with it, in most cases you will be able to connect to my pain-formula. Life is one big dream and it’s painful to realize it all without going through the pain of trying. This is written at 11.50 pm and is a result of the insomnia, mixed thoughts and my faith in my painful delight.

Posted at 12.18am
January 23, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooofff, more pain to erase pain - Super thinking, very true. Straight from the heart, keep writing.

- Mihir

Anonymous said...

100% correct. Pain is the ultimate destination and end result. To begin or end with!

- Swati Ghosh