July 12, 2007

Now

My first blog ever.. inspired by Rakesh. For people who dont know him, he is my one and only husband:)

It is 1.10 am, early 12th July and the sublime universe as the blog title suggests has taken away any little sleep that I felt 2-3 hours back. I know its an ephimeral phase but a non-sleeping and thoughtful time all the same.

I am still coming to terms with what a blog can do and how I can make it more interesting so please bear with my grapple to overcome this mystification. I want to make this a fun, interactive platform for analogous and interesting host of people who visit this page. All I need is a little time and some know-how of this tool.

Will keep posting my thoughts from time to time and will also share some great moments that could be of interest to some. Till then wishing all a great weekend ahead!

7 comments:

Urbi said...

Testing...

Santosh said...

Great to start off, Urbi! (Congrats to you, too, Rakesh for being the inspiration!)
Await more in the days to come.
Don't lose sleep over your blog Urbi. The universe is sublime even during daylight hours!!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Paps, Keep up the good work :-) But what the heck were you doing up so early? Or did'nt you sleep?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me your inspiration. Looking forward to more of it in the future and more on me as your inspiration. Love you.

Shiv said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congrats on putting up this page and welcome to the blog world! Keep it up!!!

Anne said...

Testing testing... had a brief look Ms. Urbi...

Now my next comment will be a para...but ur site looks gud...