August 24, 2007

Mood

PERHAPS! My favorite word in the English dictionary! It's suggestive, hopeful, mellow yet encouraging.

I have no particular reason to write about a word but there are some words in my life I am linked to and this is one of them. Will come to others later or maybe never –

"Words are the blocks from which sentences are made"; now, that’s how important words are. Perhaps – it’s one of the easily used words in our language without grit or precision but yet holds so much weight.

Perhaps some day I will come back to this page and write why it’s a part of my life. This word holds a lot of meaning for me and I am still finding out how deep the meaning of this word can be!

1 comment:

Santosh said...

My! Someone has really got serious!

Sorry about your mood
Do not mean to be rude
Neither crude
Who am I mean to intrude
into yr reverie...

Perhaps its just an interlude
and maybe its good
mood with the "weightitude"
And my irreverential response to your blog, minus the platitude
Perhaps just the joy of camaraderie!!